Hi. My name is Friday. I'm a friend of Bobbie's. She went to the hospital yesterday in screaming agony. She was diagnosed with occipital neuralgia. She had an attack that she described as a nine on the pain scale and like someone trying to pry her skull off her neck with ice picks to the back of her head. The doctors gave her some Dilaudid and muscle relaxers which brought the pain down somewhat but she's still in bad shape.
Any plans she has in regards to commissions or other art projects are on hold for now. If you see any GOFUNDME campaigns crop up, DO NOT contribute. Bobbie has not agreed to or okay'd any Gofundme campaigns. We've discussed it over and she hasn't ruled out the idea just yet but she wants to make sure it's even necessary. She had to sign some papers that people without insurance sign which authorizes charities to act on her behalf. IF they fall through, which can happen, then she'll think about starting a gofundme campaign.
She's not really very clearheaded at the moment because Dilaudid is a hell of a ride but she was clear enough to say no for now. If she changes her mind, either she or I will let everyone know.
Edit: It'sa me!
Mario! Bobbie Jean! I have returned. I feel better... somewhat. I don't know how things are going to change moving forward but at least I don't feel like someone is pounding the back of my head with icepicks so that's nice. I'm going to have to postpone commissions and art projects for now, though, if I can make some changes to my work station, I may be able to continue doing art.... hopefully.